This privacy information informs you about the processing of your personal data when you visit our website (hereinafter “we” or “us”).
Scope of application of this data protection policy
This data protection policy applies to the use of the website of BianConsulting GmbH, the creation of a customer account, the newsletter dispatch, other information e-mails and customer services.
Controller for the processing of your personal data
Unless explicitly regulated otherwise in this document, the data controller is the person responsible for the processing of your personal data under data protection law:
Ing. Daniel Weiß, MBA, cSPM
Am Hundsturm 12/24
This data protection information is based on the following key data protection terms, which we have outlined below for ease of understanding:
- GDPR means the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
- Recipient means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, public authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation mandate under Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the aforementioned authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules, in line with the purposes of the processing.
Examples of possible recipients: banks and payment service providers; logistics companies; shipping service providers; IT service providers.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Examples of personal data: Name; contact details; bank and credit card details.
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for under Union or Member State law.
- (Data) processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing of your personal data
When you access our website to learn about our products and services, purchase products from our online store, or otherwise actively submit information to us, we process your personal data for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal grounds:
Website deployment and IT security
When you visit our website, we process your personal data that is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of your visit to our website. For this purpose, we process the following – under certain circumstances – personal data:
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system and platform
- the complete Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
The aforementioned data is stored in server log files for security purposes, which are automatically deleted after 7 days.
This data processing is necessary for the provision of our website (legal basis: Art 6 para 1 lit b GDPR) and to protect our legitimate interest in ensuring IT security (legal basis: Art 6 para 1 lit f GDPR).
When you visit our website, we also process (possibly personal) data such as your language setting in the browser in order to automatically display a localized version, i.e. in particular a version adapted to your language, of our website. This data is stored for 1 month.
This data processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interest in the automated demand-oriented provision of our website (legal basis: Art 6 para 1 lit f GDPR).
Data transmission by e-mail
Our website contains a contact form that you can use to send us an inquiry. The personal data you provide in the free text field and the fields marked as necessary on the website will be processed. Furthermore, you have the option to contact us by e-mail. In this case, the data that you provide to us in this way will also be processed. Depending on the purpose of your contact, we delete the related data in most cases after the purpose has been achieved or in any case after the end of a legal obligation to retain data.
This data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and constitutes a pre-contractual measure (legal basis: Art 6 para 1 lit b GDPR) or serves to respond to a contact request made for other reasons, which we answer based on our legitimate interest (legal basis: Art 6 para 1 lit f GDPR).
Revocation of consents
If you have given us consent for the processing of your personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time. The revocation of your consent is effective for the future. The lawfulness of the processing of your personal data up to the time of the revocation remains unaffected.
Please address your revocation to office@BianConsulting.at
If you withdraw your consent, we will process your personal data collected in this context to respond to your request. This data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation (Art 6 para 1 lit c GDPR).
Your further data protection rights
In accordance with the GDPR, you may at any time request us to
- provide you with information about the personal data concerning you that we process (Art 15 GDPR),
- correct personal data concerning you that is inaccurate (Art 16 GDPR),
- Delete (Art 17 GDPR), block (Art 18 GDPR) and/or release/transfer (Art 20 GDPR) your personal data stored by us.
Please send your request, including at least your first and last name, by e-mail to office@BianConsulting.at or in writing to BianConsulting GmbH, Am Hundsturm 12/24, 1050 Wien.
If you assert your rights against us, we process your personal data collected in this context to respond to your request. This data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation (Art 6 Abs 1lit c GDPR).
Without prejudice to your rights vis-à-vis us as just described, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you by us infringes the GDPR (Art 77 GDPR). In Austria, this is the Datenschutzbehörde.